2019年6月25日火曜日

a lot to learn



Last weekend, we went to Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University.The university building is large and impressive. The street with a turtle flag on it to indicate Oceania Week is like a town ...  I think it can build many Kitagata campuses.





Most of the conversations you can hear from all sides! 
APU is in Beppu, but seems to be overseas.


APU is located at a high place, and students can enjoy lunch at the stairs with a beautiful view.
From the place, you can see the city of Beppu, Beppu Bay and Mt. Takasaki. 
It is understandable that the name of the festival is "Tenku(sky) Festival" .


I choose Calzone and Thai curry at the cafeteria. A lot of vegetables are included and it is very delicious! It's so spicy! It is fun to have various menus.





Professor Mahichi and Daisuke's lectures from the afternoon and student presentations at Global Garden. Next, Prof. Mahiti's seminar class.
 I regret that I could not speak English well. Unlike a university with a large percentage of Japanese, the response is great. Because everyone responds, it is easy to talk and I feel that communication has been established. I thought it was not good for us to usually leave feedback only in ourselves.
I thought I must share anything in learning.




There is also regional diversity in the classroom tea ...! ! Everythings are fun. :D





Grand show at night. Various dances of Oceania program starting from hula dance!
 Calm and glamorous dance is like a warm wave. Beautiful performances, smiles and costumes, skins of various colors, hair, and all were wonderful and impressed. 
Everything was equally precious and beautiful. Time has passed in no time.





Home party at Prof. Mahiti's house. I had a lot of talks with various people.
The seminar students bring their food with them. It was delicious and I ate endlessly.
I liked Rice and fish! 
Everyone is very good at Japanese. I also have to study.






0 件のコメント: