2019年7月1日月曜日

I was enjoyed Oceania・week!!

 


I went to APU on June 21st and 22nd.
 
She name is Amituke.
As you see, she and we were all looking forward to coming to APU!!
 
 
 
 
                                                I saw halal meat and food for the first time.
I was surprised that I was selling meat at university.
 
 
 
 
She is called Intelli by everyone.
She bought fried chicken at the store and I bought karaage  at the same store.
 
 
 
 
I watched the Oceania Week Grand Show at night.
I was moved by quality dance and theatre.
 
 
 
 
We had a dinner at Ms. Mahiti's house.
Ms.Mahiti and the seminar student made us a very good dinner.
 
 
 
 
We cut bamboo to make a star★dome.
 
 
 
 
We join forces together and divide bamboo.

 
 
 
 
Lift the assembled bamboo.
 
 
 
 
Put a curtain on the finished dome.
After that we had a relaxing break.
 
 
 
 
 
I want to go again in APU !
Also,please come to Kitakyushu again! 

0 件のコメント: