2019年8月4日日曜日

After-party following the test

August 1st
We went to Prof. Mahichi's house to join an after-party following the test end of semester.


The speech of thanks for Kame-kame club.
Kame-kame club is group  organic agriculture. 

Dandori-kun's collection
He is a Syumi-jin.

There were four groups.
APU and kame-kame club, Yaken, ... sorry, I forget another one.




Next day, we went to the sea.

We enjoyed snorkeling and rowing canoe.

The snorkeling team got our lunch.

Ibori has lot of fish, so very heavy. 

Big fish

Our dinner

A call from friend in the sea. 

Tonbi aimed for our fish.

I met a mermaid.

We went to back Prof. Mahichi's house.

Dandori-kun cut a kabut of Bora.

cooking

The menu of dinner.





Next morning, we had relax breakfast.



Prof. Mahichi asked me one question, but I can't reaction enough.
Because, I thought I can't tell my idea in English and put my idea together quickly.

One of important things is various types of experience in their childhood. Another is meet various types of person.  So, they can see the reality in front of them, not the virtual reality.
Teenager get engrossed in smartphone and game, bat they can get back to world of reality with a little chance, if they have had that experience in their childhood.

Um, It’s difficult to me tell my idea in English after all.

and
Yaken member, thanks for help washing a canoe.
皮は重たいし、自分の家は狭いから思うように広げられないし、今回みたいに学校でみんなが一緒にやってくれると、本当に助かりました。どうもありがとう。

0 件のコメント: