2019年8月7日水曜日

大分の海とパーティー

I had class by Prof.Mahichi's  in Kitakyushu university July 29.
APU students participated in the class. This class was very interesting for me.
Plastic have many demerit. I want to try no-plastic life but it is hard for me. Because, there are so many plastic product in the world.

After class, we observed Japanese honey bee.
We went to Daigakudo to eat Daigakudon. There is very hot so we were tired.
But we ate delicious lunch like sashimi, roast beef and pineapple!

After Daigakudo, we went to Hotaru-kan and Toyotoyo which is my rice field.

APU students finished exam last July 31. Prof.Mahichi had a party at her house last August 1. We invited this party so we decided to go to Beppu and sea.

In this party, I can talk many people. But I cant speak English fluently. I want to brush up my English skill.

Hatumet study way of speaking "Thank you" and "dericiousu" of various kind of language in this party. she will can travel all over the world.



Next day, we went to sea with some APU students. Sea was cold and clowd so I was tired. But, Daisuke can catch many fishes. It was delicious. We ate that in the beach.



We came back to Prof.Mahichi's house. We ate nice dinner. It’s full corse of fish.



We very enjoyed Beppu.  Thank you!

0 件のコメント: